R³ Road Risk Reduction Terms and Conditions – Driver Training (Non-circuit)
Participants attend R³ Driver Training at their own risk and any liability for individuals and/or their cars rests solely with them.
Booking and Payment
1. Places are sold on a first come first served basis and will only be confirmed once payment in full has been received.
2. Bookings will be confirmed by email.
3. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse any bookings without giving a reason.
Cancellations and Refunds
4. Bookings may be cancelled up to 10 days prior to the event. Any such cancellations will be refunded minus a 25% admin fee.
5. Bookings cancelled fewer than 10 days prior to an event are strictly non-transferable and non-refundable.
6. Under exceptional circumstances beyond R³ control (for example adverse weather conditions), R³ reserves the right to either cancel the day or change the event configuration. Where an event is cancelled in its entirety for such reasons R³ will endeavour to notify participants of cancellation prior to the date of the event. R³ will give participants a credit note to be used against a future re-booking.
7. If R³ cancels an event for reasons other than events beyond its control, a full refund will be offered.
8. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that their vehicle is in good condition both bodily and mechanically and be safe for use on the road at all times. Road vehicles should conform to minimum MoT standards. Race vehicles should be capable of passing MSA scrutineering
9. R³ will NOT be checking all vehicles and cannot therefore guarantee the safety of your vehicles.
10. R³ reserve the right to inspect any vehicle and to refuse access for any vehicle deemed as being unfit. No refund or credit will be given in such circumstance.
11. All vehicles must comply with the venue noise limit of 98Dba static unless otherwise advised by the venue. The venue operates a drive-by noise monitoring system and reserves the right to retest vehicles where this system indicates that the vehicle may exceed the static limit.
Drivers and Passengers
12. Drivers aged 17 years or over must provide both parts of a full UK Driving license to signing on. Photocopies will not be accepted.
13. Drivers under 17 are allowed, subject to the following conditions. They must sign a Junior Indemnity form and Parent/Guardian must countersign it. They must be accompanied by an Instructor at all times when in car. They must fulfil the height criteria of driving the vehicle.
14. All drivers and passengers must wear seatbelts at all times when in the car.
15. No driver or passenger shall consume or be under the influence of alcohol or drugs at any time during the event.
Registration and Safety Briefing
16. All drivers and passengers will be required to sign an indemnity form. Passengers under the age of 17 must have the appropriate part of the Registration Form signed by their parent or guardian.
17. All drivers and passengers must attend the pre activity Safety Briefing. In the event you arrive too late you will be required to attend an individual safety briefing, which will be conducted at the earliest opportunity.
18. You will not be permitted to drive unless you have attended a safety briefing.
19. You must follow instructions from the course Instructor or any other official at all times. Safety is paramount – Instructors reserve the absolute right to exclude a participant if they feel it is appropriate to do so for any safety reason whatsoever.
No refunds are given in such circumstances.
On Site Safety
20. Venue speed limit is 20 mph.
21. Anyone reported driving recklessly or dangerously will be escorted from the venue.
22. The participant is at all times liable for damage to circuit property.
In Car Filming
23. Permission for the use of an in-car camera must be received from R³
24. Hand held cameras are not permitted. Fixed cameras must be securely mounted
(these will be checked by R³ staff).
25. Spectators are welcome on site. Children must be supervised at all times.
26. No animals may be brought on site.